The retreats are a great way to really get into practices and to be guided for a few days while you are learning new techniques to help you deepen your yoga practice.
Our 3 day yoga retreat is all about developing your personal practice,the focus is on developing an understanding of the technique of mantra meditation and other effective yoga practices to stimulate and open the doorway of the nervous system.
Using AYP (Advanced Yoga Practices) techniques we can offer you an open and integrated system of yoga. Practices taught include deep meditation using an efficient universal mantra, advanced spinal breathing pranayama methods, asanas (yoga postures) and an integration of other Hatha, Kundalini and Tantric techniques, all for steadily cultivating inner peace and enlightenment through daily practice.
This AYP Beginners course will give you the tools needed to allow you to develop your own individual practice.
Theory Lessons covers subjects such as:
- Deep Meditation (developing a twice daily meditation practice)
- Raja yoga (the famous eight limbs of yoga and how they all fit in to our practice)
- Bhakti yoga (the yoga of love and devotion)
- Karma Yoga (yoga of action)
- Self-pacing (findingthe right balance of yoga practice for you)
- Pranayama (An introduction to yoga breathing techniques)
This course is for 3 days so a stay of 4 nights is recommended. The course starts on the evening of the first day and ends at the evening of the 4th day.
- Twice daily yoga classes a total of 4 hours practical classes per day.
- 3 meals per day
- Course materials Include;
- Deep meditation Pathway to Personal Freedom (Yogani)
- Theory lessons PDF format.
- Accommodation in one of our eight bungalows, every bungalow has a private balcony, and a hammock for relaxing while taking in the amazing views with plenty of space and privacy to enjoy the natural surroundings.
- Organized Activities such as Snorkeling trip, sustainable living workshops, thai/yoga massage, silent nature walks and more…
- 6:30-8:30am Practical session Asana, Pranayama, Meditation
- 9am-10am Breakfast
- 10am-1am free time/organized activities (silent walks through nature, snorkeling, karma yoga, )
- 1pm-2pm Lunch
- 2pm-4pm free time/organized activities
- 4pm-6pm YogaSatsang Theory Lesson
- 6pm-7pm AYP practice session
- 8pm Dinner
The price of the yoga course depends on your choice of room, @ Baan Talay. Our resort is an ideal place to make a yoga course, quite and peaceful a place where you can enjoy the sounds of nature. There are three choice of rooms at our place you can view some pictures by following the links.
- AYP 3 days/4 night Beginners course stay in Seaview Hut (fan) 12000 baht
- AYP 3 days/4 nights Beginners course stay in Seaview Cottage(fan/hot water) 13500
- AYP 3 days/4 nights Beginners course stay in Seaview Cottage (AC/ hot water) 16000 baht